Box of developmentally appropriate toys, games, manipulatives and Montessori Materials including:
- Description: Large colorful beads that are easy for toddlers to learn to bead and fun for older children to make patterns.
- Skills Developing: Focus, small motor, and color identification.
- Description: Wooden triangle shaker with yellow beads inside.
- Skills Developing: Making music and sound patterns and color and shape identification.
- Description: The board features a barrel bolt, a chain lock, a sash lock, a toggle latch, a wheel, a door stop and a zipper.
- Skills Developing: Small motor skills, Focus and Concentration and Essential Practical Life Skills.
- Description: A wood box with a pull out drawer, a hole and a ball.
- Skills Developing: Practice hand-eye coordination and become familiar with object permanence.
- Description: Wood Board with pegs and 16 jumbo shapes for matching
- Skill Development: Shapes, matching, colors and eye-hand coordination.
Chubby Books: Panda and Elephant
- Description: 2 tiny chubby board animal books
- Skills Developing: Animal recognition, language building, small motor and turning pages.