How it Works
1. What is the Peace Store?
The Peace Store was created by the founders of Montessori Peace Centers. The store provides a place for the community to rent useful materials, buy conscious products and learn valuable skills through workshops, trainings and tutorials.
2. What can you do at the Peace Store?
- Rent Items: Check out our enormous lending library including useful and beneficial tools, toys, technology and more. Renting allows you to protect the earth by reducing the production of new products, save money while still having access to things you need, and decrease your storage and clutter so you can live a more minimalistic and clutter free life!
- Rent our outdoor nature space for private family hikes, events, micro school outings, field trips or birthdays.
- Access Workshops and Tutorials (coming soon): Increase your knowledge of guiding children through workshops and trainings for parents and teachers. Gain new skills with our special tutorials for many of the products in our lending library.
- Purchase local, ethical and environmentally products (coming soon): Discover intentional products that are conscious about the earth, race, gender and empower humans to move into a direction of peace and healing.
3. Where do I begin?
- Step 1 (Required): Everyone needs to become a member and sign the liability form in order to rent or purchase from the store. Becoming a member is free.
- Step 2 (Optional): Become a prepaid member and receive free rentals and discounts! 100% of your payments turn into rental credits to spend and will be connected.
- Step 3: Browse our collections and reserve your rental items!
Look through our items by category and reserve the item. If you are a prepaid member, you will have credit on your account to spend each month. If your order is more than your credit, you will just pay the difference at time of checkout.
- Step 4 Pick up your items at our store location in Bellingham, WA.