This benchtop band saw miter gauge combo was designed to be an essential woodworking tool for delivering precision cuts, cutting irregular shapes up to 3-5/8 inches deep & 9 inches wide, and/ or ripping lumber into thinner pieces. It’s a must have for any DIY woodworker or professional workshop. High Precision Crosscuts and Angled Cutting This band saw comes equipped with a miter gauge for miter cutting accuracy, angle stops and incremental control. Make the Perfect Adjustments The rack and pinion table is used to accommodate quick and accurate angle and height changes for your diverse projects. Diversified Blade Range Uses 62-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size.
- Includes: (1) BS900 110 Volt 9” band saw, (1) miter gauge and (1) 1/4” x 62 inch band saw blade
- Function: an essential woodworking tool for delivering precision cuts, cutting irregular shapes Up to 3-5/8 inches deep & 9 inches wide, or ripping lumber into thinner pieces
- Special features: patented blade guard adjustment for quick and easy blade replacement, A blade tracking window, and a 2” dust port that keeps work area clean and clear from dust
- Quick adjustments: table with rack and Pinion adjustment for easy 45 Degree angle tilt
- Power: band saw has ½ HP, 2. 5 amp motor – perfect for an assortment of wood based projects